yeah I've felt the pain of losing someone I really cared for
yeah I've watched them walk away from my life counting the steps they take
but I have never felt like this
the way I felt when you broke my heart
so empty so cold
just two nights ago
I can't say I stood there with my heart on one hand
no, you had it crushed in yours
I cried myself to sleep that night
my last thought was
"boy, I need a hug right now"
next morning my little brother
who is not a fan of waking up early
got up from his bed, half asleep
and hugged my legs
then he marched into his bed and kept sleeping
until mama woke him up
he is going to be a great man
his hug started to heal my broken heart...!♥

love...always...

hope!

2 comentarios:

  1. Love it! this one is one of my favorites! I hope it was Andres

    ResponderEliminar
  2. awnn! this is so...so... i don´t have words to describe it! really i like it very much and i don´t say this for anything and ya know...this is so amazing i like it REALLY I LIKE IT that really take a place in my heart congratulations keep it up!! maybe you will become a famous writer in the future!

    ResponderEliminar