Its Hard to Sleep Without the Moon

what is it with me lately?
I can't read, I can't think, even dreaming has become hard.
what happens after it is all said and done?
where do I go from here?
Once upon a time my life was a fairy tale, but then everything started falling apart.
Then you came along with you wise words and that insipiring smile of yours.
You gave me a hand and pulled me out of the hole I was stuck in
but.. Now what?
You are gone and I have no idea where to go from here
I've been so confused it's actually kind of weird
It cannot be that hard, letting you go is making me feel so cold
You are no longer near, so it should be easy
I'm gonna miss you, that's just a truth I can't deny
But in time it will get better, you'll just become a distant memory
And in years from now I'll beging to think you where nothing but a dream
Ok the truth is, I'm lying.
I'll never be able to forget you
all those lessons that you taught me
and all those moments I'll never forget
the time that you talked to me so honestly, tears filled your eyes
but I guess it's fine
I'll bealive all your lies if it means I'll be able to sleep at night
faking a smile every day
and crying every sleepless night
I'll just talk to the moon as if it where you
I know, well I hope wherever you are
you'll be listening

love always
hope!♥

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario