what a show

I love it how we can keep on walking
pretending we didn't hear
pretending everything is fine.
that's gotta be easy
and it works every time...
so thats what we'll do
we are gonna walk
oh what a show I give
I pretend I hate you
I pretend I love you
I pretend I dont love you
I pretend I don't care
I pretend I don't cry
oh and it actually works!
I find it fascinating
how we believe anything
as to avoid the truth
that is easier we all now it
but sometimes it stops being fun
and I want to take off this mask
only one person has seen me without it
he doesnt even know it
but my! that felt great
not having to have that pressure on my back
for once
he saw the real me
now we can't go back
but we can always pretend we are going back
oh my! what a show....

love always
. ...........hope! ♥

2 comentarios: