I Miss You (cliche I know)

ok so apparently I'm not that good as a writer [thank you Luis I appreciate it] so I'm just gonna write and hope it doesn't come out teen and stupid [again thank you Luis]

well if I could just talk to him maybe I would understand, I mean I thought we were like friends or something but the more I think about it the more I seem to think that even though I considered him my friend he probably didn't consider me his.
I do miss him, no matter how much I wish I didn't. I don't think I've ever told anyone what I told him.
I guess he is just one of those people you loose even though you didn't want to, I guess it's just one more punch life will throw.
If I ever see him again I'll stand there and say "I missed you" then I would walk away probably hidding the tears...

I miss you I really do, I just don't know how to deal with this world without you... damn..

love...always

hope!♥

4 comentarios:

  1. for crying out loud.... I never meant to imply you were a bad writter. I'm just not used to reading the kind of stuff you write about. I never liked those topics. The love, friendship, crying over the dead of somebody, losing friends, the pain of high school... I'm used to reading Voltaire, Novalis, Nietzche, Baudelaire, Rimbaud. I'm not used to happiness or hope, the sort of writting you do is new to me, and to tell you the truth, I kinda like it. You are not a bad writter, you are really talented but you can't seem to be able to raise your head over all the teen shit that's going around. Next time we meet, I'll show you my notebooks and you tell me if there's any hint of hope or even an slightly uplifting paragraph. If you don't freak out, you'll see the type of cursed letters that have haunted me my whole life. I like how you write, it's just that I never cared about the sort of stuff you write about.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I wouldn't worry about comments from guys who can't spell. Just keep doing what you're doing! It's good stuff and I like it. It's genuine. It's real. Keep it up!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. "guys who can't spell" ouch!

    De cualquier forma, felicidades por las flores de arriba. Un tipo de lectura con cada tipo de persona supongo...

    ResponderEliminar
  4. now you comment!!! u said u kinda liket it...! :P this is soo awesome! and I can spell! ♥

    ResponderEliminar