finally hOme..♥

Sitting at home right now. This place don’t really feel like home to me, but you oh wow you. You feel like home to me, filled with hopes and dreams, love and softness.

I have been searching for a place where I can be myself, where there is always the beauty of a rainy day and a warm blanket on a cold night, yeah I have been looking for that place filled with life and happiness.

That place is you, oh beautiful you, with your dreams and your nightmares, with your smile and your happiness, with your attitude and your light.

You don’t back down when things don’t work out. I love the way you dance through life, leaving all your cares behind, putting your hands up in the air. These moments of craziness we share, you know exactly what to say to make me smile, you know exactly where I draw the line. You know what pisses me off, you are never out of second chances. You know I would go to the end of the world to find all the things that you need.

There are just a million reasons why I like to call you my best friend.

I know I said I thought this stupid communal world had catch you but I was wrong.

Because when all is said and done, everything’s wrong and I run to you, I’m finally home.

I’m Finally Home


love...always..

hope..!♥

2 comentarios: