In The Loneliness of my Nightmares

In the loneliness of my nightmares
I see a beautiful woman crying
a lost kid dying
an unknown person hiding
and I'm always running away
don't know from who
don't know from what
it's not a monster
I'm way past that
I'm not sure if it is a man
I just know there is a way out
and while I'm running away
I'm looking for the person who has the answer
I always fall
and whatever it is it's going to catch me
I start screaming
crying with this agony
my ankle hurts
I'm wearing a white dress that got dirty when I fell
I'm barefoot and scared
it's comming for me
I scream and then wake up

Neck is sweaty, covers are twisted, tears in my eyes daring to fall, the night is silent and I feel scared.
In the loneliness of my nightmares I can't seem to run to you! cuz you are never there.. :[

love...always...
hope!♥

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario