once I met a girl with the biggest heart, everyone around her had no choice but to smile,

like her more than chocolate if you ask me, she makes me feel like me

oh my best friend. What is it that makes her so great?

I think is the way she doesn't really mind that I have flaws, because she knows she is not perfect either, probably the way she can tell me anything making me feel like I can tell her everything! I get to be myself around her. At first we didn't like each other but then I realized how awsome she is and I guess she found something in me, three years later here we are, but what would have happened if we let our judments and pride win, we'd both lost a great person in our lives, a person that helped us get through heartbreaks, tears and a person that shared with us laughter, dreams and more.... All I'm saying is there are alot of amazing people in the world and we can't get to know them if we put pride aside and let go of the judgements.. who knows maybe you'll find an awsome best friend like I did!
love ya danii!
niña de mis ojos... mujer de mi vida..
tengo esperanza en que me des esperanza...
se que nunca fallas....
love...always...hope!♥

1 comentario: