this ain't the best years of my life

so second year of high school.
You walk in your class, damn your best friend Danii ain't in your class.
Joselyn and Genesis are there though so it's all good. Three months later you sit in class behind a brunnete named Sofi ( most amazing person ever), on one of your sides you have Joe (he has a way of making you laugh even when tears are rolling down your cheeks) on your other side there is Luis (interesting, confusing, head-hurts, weird creepy person) two sits away there is Genesis (innocent, sweet and beautiful, everyone likes her and you love her like a sister that got lost somewhere) right beside her there is Joselyn (used to be the greatest friend in the world, you lost her at some point, you are trying to fix that friendship). After that well, you are an outcast, you feel lost most of the time and the world it's just not right.
But if you see it from the outside it's really not that bad, I know you are different. But in the real world its not a curse it means you have something to hold on to, I know in high school it just sets you apart but, so what? Those kids won't take a day in the real world but you will cuz there is something right there that makes you special.
There are people that say "enjoy high school cuz those are the best moments of your life" I think that's not true, I think the best moments of my life are yet to come.
No I don't mean my wedding day or graduation, I mean pure out of nowhere moments like:
-> a kiss in the puring rain
-> sitting at the beach, watching the waves crash the shore
-> staring at the stars
->sitting on my window, writing, making art
-> waking up after a beautiful dream in the middle of the night and look outside, stare at the stars, with an open heart
->trying to heal your best friend's broken heart

moments that are real, that are pure, as pure as a kid's laughter, moments you wanna keep in a box save them for a starless night or when the night is cold.
Don't make high school everything, because if high school is everything what the hell do I have left?

love...always...hope♥

1 comentario:

  1. How come I'm the creepy one??? you were the one that stalked me for a whole week with your questions about my non-religion. I even had to explain it to the whole class!

    ResponderEliminar