so far away

when you say that you love me
I just dont believe it
you are always ready to walk away
and never turn around
when people describe a friend
the way they think it is sounds flawless
you are not like that when you come to mind
there are many things I cant understand
numbers, logic, the way you are, your state of mind
no matter how much I try to make you happy
there is always something that isnt right
Im getting a hard time with that
when I say that I love you
you should know that I mean it
but Im giving you my love like its extra change
and I know its supposed to be worth millions
but you leave me out like a penny in the rain
and I feel bad about making so many mistakes
what if one of this days I need you?
could I call you up at 3:00 am to say hello?
could I run to you whenever I need a hug?
would you help me find a way when I know im lost?
people say:
back off
give it time
its gonna be alright
walk away
hang in there
I think most of them dont know what they say
do they know what I feel?
when I stay up and think about everything she said
when I wake up and cry about yesterday
when I feel left out, when I feel ignored
when I dont feel ok, when everything is wrong
cant write a single word
cuz it all gets messed up
sometimes I think
I dont know myself
and all I know its her
but every other day
you are standing there
saying you wont walk away
and everything's ok
but the next day
that hug feels so far away
and I dont want to end up losing you
or worse, losing myself
dont really know how I feel
dont even know if this is real
Im just writing down a bunch of words
they made sense in my head today
dont know if I have been thinking them since yesterday
dont know if tommorrow things may change
all I know is you are standing there
Im standing here
and that hug still feels so far away
from yesterday...

love.. always..! ♥

hope! ♥

1 comentario: