will you come around?

I don't give a damn about her vain emotions
couldnt care less if she looks like your angel
all I know is that I'm scared
because if you had to choose between her
and awkward me
you wouldn't think twice
you would choose her in the blink of an eye
no, I don't want you to choose
I just want to know that if you had to
that there could be a small chance you could choose me.

I don't understand why
but she is everything you see
she is your perfection as perfect as a rainy day
you know what?
fine.
go with her
lets see how long it lasts
lets see how long she puts up with you
with the things you say and everything that you do
when it all comes to an end
I'll be right here waiting for you

I know you'll come around
I don't give up on friends
I'm always on your side
no one and I mean no one can ever change that
I dare them to try!

no one can see it our way
can we agree to disagree?
you think it would be easier
whenever you are not with me
but somehow we'll make it through
cuz we deserve it
I know you are worth it
you can't give up on friends
we need a little help
but none of us wants to call

so go.
I know you'll come around
well I hope you'll come around
will you come around?


"she is perfect in unusual ways, I'm not. right?
love...always....
hope..!

( Andrea) yeap I want an answer

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario